There are many ways of sourcing product and supplier information, but only exhibitions allow you to put a suppliers’ claims comprehensively to the test – by examining the products for yourself, questioning the manufacturers, and comparing and contrasting their performance.
But why do people attend Trade shows and exhibitions:
See what’s new
Exhibitions are a recognized launch-pad for new products, and an extremely time-efficient way to keep up to date with the latest innovations.
Evaluate products and suppliers
You can compile a wide range of competitive information on products and suppliers in a concentrated period of time.
Keep abreast of industry and market developments
Exhibitions are a rich source of new ideas and applications and, as such, play an important role in strategic planning and business generation for companies.
To network/develop business contacts
Exhibitions are a focal point for industry, attracting a broad cross-section of representatives, from buyers and sellers, to trade associations and the media. A good platform for networking with potential suppliers and clients.
At the Trade show:
- Don't leave your meetings to chance.
- Before the Trade show, it's worth making contact with the key people you want to see, such as customers, prospects and suppliers.
- Make arrangements to meet and ensure you have their mobile telephone number.
- Do your own research before an event so you are well prepared for your meetings.
- Take plenty of business cards and any literature you want to give out.
Tips Compilation: (Biztips Team) : Anjuman e Najmi Tanzimiyah-2 - Div- Jameat Al Tujjar UAE
Pls email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.