Friday, December 31, 2004
Happiness is a deep feeling of contentment, of knowing that life is a blessing beyond compare...even when it feels like you are standing on the red "x" in the nuclear test field.
Thursday, December 30, 2004
You only pay when you make a sale... and that means you ONLY PAY FOR ADVERTISING THAT WORKS! It's called an "Affiliate Program" (also referred to as a Reseller or Associate Program), and it simply involves allowing other people to promote your product or service in exchange for a small commission each time they make a sale. These people, referred to as "affiliates," send visitors to your site using banner ads, text links, personal letters of recommendation, etc... and for every visitor they send you that buys, you pay the affiliate a small percentage of the profits you make (called a "referral fee"). Pretty impressive, right?
We thought so too... It is quite literally the ultimate performance-based advertising because YOU ONLY EVER PAY FOR RESULTS! Hundreds, even thousands, of people can promote your products on every corner of the Web, and you only ever pay them when they make a sale!
However, even though Affiliate Programs are... A HIGHLY PROFITABLE MARKETING TOOL ... a critical point we've realized from the research is that your Affiliate Program can only be as good as the software that is running it for you!
If you want to be the biggest and best -- and literally BLOW PAST YOUR COMPETITION with an army of affiliates that only get paid when they make a sale -- you had better have software that is GUARANTEED to track every visitor your affiliates send you ... no questions asked! But do you need to spend $2,000 to $10,000+ on Affiliate Program software... and then hundreds of dollars a month thereafter... in order to build a successful Affiliate Program?
At first we thought so (a lot of the so-called "experts" will tell you this is the only way to go), but then we discovered this powerful software that blows its overpriced competition out of the water. Honestly, if you're interested in starting your own Affiliate Program and advertising your business on thousands of web sites for FREE -- only paying when an ACTUAL SALE is made -- then we'd highly recommend checking out the following web site:
Here you'll find *accurate* information (along with some really VALUABLE MARKETING TIPS) about how you can start your very own successful Affiliate Program using software designed by a highly-respected Internet marketer who has one of the most successful Affiliate Programs on the Web. (This guy got frustrated by those $2,000 to $10,000+ options and decided to take matters into his own hands... with impressive results!)
After all the research we've done, this is truly the best information we've found for starting your own Affiliate Program -- and that's why we wanted to make sure you have the same opportunity to profit.
Hope this helps.
Wednesday, December 29, 2004
26-Jan-2003 New zealand
26-Dec-2004 Indonesia/Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Heinz Halm. Translated from the German by Michael Bonner
In the 9th century, the ismailis -- known in the Middle Ages under the name of Fatimeen -- arose to play a prominent role in the history of the Near East. Today they are a prominent group for traders and businessmen, a peace loving communtiy known as the Dawoodi Bohra. Their spiritaul head is the 52nd Dail Mutlaq, Dr. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (tus) who is the vicegerent of the Imam of the presnt day. The Dai al-Mutlaq represents the Imam during his Seclusion. In this mesmerising book, Heinz Halm describes the early history of the Fatimids, from the founding and spread of the Ismaili Fatemi society to the rise of the caliphal dynasty to power in North Africa and the founding of Cairo, their capital.
'Grammarians, linguists, Semiticists, Ethiopianists, students, and curious speakers of Amharic will be well and long served by this exemplary work. For advanced students of the language, it will become an indispensable tool.'
Grover Hudson, Journal of the American Oriental Society, 1998.
Good news: Heinz Halm's excellent outline of the early history of the Fatimids is now available in English...The impression that this volume, despite its high scholarly claim, almost appears like a 'best-seller', may be acknowledged with pleasure by everybody expecting from a book in the non-fictional area, in addition to new insights and an increase of knowledge, also a fair deal of literary entertainment.
Sebastian Günther, Bibliotheca Orientalis, 1998.
Readership: All those interested in the history of Islam and the Near East in general.
Heinz Halm, Ph.D. (1967) in Islamic Studies, University of Bonn, is Professor of Islamic History at the University of Tübingen. He specialises in Shi‘ite Iran; his book Shiism appeared in an English translation in 1991.
Michael Bonner, Ph.D. (1987) in Near Eastern Studies, Princeton University, is Associate Professor of Medieval Islamic History at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. His translation of A. Noth, Quellenkritische Studien zu Themen, Formen und Tendenzen frühislamischer Geschichtsüberlieferung was published in 1994 as The Early Arabic Historical Tradition.
This book is available at Amazon.com
Monday, December 27, 2004
Below are the top 8 items you need to be concerned with to get your blog prepared to be recognized and listed well by Google. The 8th item will clarify one of the most important factors if you want to stay in.
1- The Location of Your Blog
Your blog is doing you the least amount of good on someone else's server. If you have Blogger, you can change from the blogspot version to have Blogger FTP your files to your server for free. Linux and Unix based servers are cheap and safe with wonderful GUIs. You can get cheap web hosting solutions with Ekhwan and rest assured of good services and support. We have both Windows based platforms as well as Linux platform to suit your websites' need. We have very special offers for non-profit organisations as well. Do visit http://ekhwan.com
2- The Links on Your Blog Template
By links, I don't mean what you link to when you post. I am specifically referring to the links in your blog. If you don't edit your blog template to include links to the main part of your site, you're making a mistake. How is Google going to find a link that isn't there?
Edit your chosen template to make sure there is at least one link from your blog directory to the rest of your site. We at Ekhwan have experts working for your satisfaction with our web designers and web devolopers you will never have to look back. We handle projects for both static and dynamic sites.
3 - The Frequency of Your Updates
A wise webmaster recently said that the best thing you can do for your search engine efforts is to add a new page to your site a day, and to make one change to your site a day.
Why is this such great advice?
Because Googlebot does not need to re-spider your site if it doesn't ever change. It probably will - but I've noticed the more there is a legitïmate need for it to return, the more likely it is that you'll get re-spidered.
Posting to a blog, or an RSS feed, and leaving it to stagnate will bring you zero traffïc. Furthermore, when people see an abandoned piece of web real estate, they leave. It's like tuning into a TV channel and seeing "snow". Most people can't stand it for more than a few seconds, and will either turn the channel, or turn the television off.
There are even shorter attention spans online, from both search engine robots and people. If you want either to return, update constantly. Infoworld is a wonderful mailing list and user group where the editors post wonderful articles and content that you can use on your blog. You can also place Solo Ads and little sponsor links at low costs.
4 - The Right Keywords for Your Blog
When you're selecting keywords for your blog, your best bet is to pick keywords that have a medium to high yield and low competition. The essential difference is this - would you rather be ranked #107 for "internet marketing" and get no traffïc, or be ranked number one for "learn internet marketing" and get a few hundred?
5 - The Placement of the Keywords on Your Blog
Here's where your primary keywords need to be:
- in the title
- in the description
- in your post titles where applicable
- in the name of the links to individual posts
- in the text that links your posts
If you look at the front page of my blog, you'll see the phrase "Free Traffïc Tips" everywhere. And yet, the pages don't sound ridiculous.
This is because I set up my blog so that every page and every post utilizes these words. If you set up your blog correctly, and get in certain habits when you post, you'll find that your site will begin to rank for the term that best matches your topic.
6 - The Length of Your Blog Posts
Always remember this. "Posts are paragraphs, sentences are sp@m." Your posts should be at least two paragraphs. If there is little to no content on a page, there's no reason for it to be indexed unless it is the only page available for that term.
The only time your post can be shorter than that, and still be effective, is if you're linking to something else. It won't always work out that you'll have several paragraphs worth of content to discuss. But do your best to stay above 90%.
7- The Frequency of Your Archives
Remember the wise webmaster's quote earlier? Well, here's a question - if one new and updated page on your site is good, do you think creating or updating three pages of your site can be better?
It sure can.
Daily archiving makes a huge difference. If you have this option, use it. If you don't switch. If you need more room on your server, get some. It's worth it.
When you combine daily archiving and having individual post pages, each time you post, your site generates a new page for your post, updates the day's archive page (or creates it if it's the first post of the day), and updates the index page of your site.
Combine these date-stamped pages with real content and you've got great spider bait.
8 - When, and Where You Are Linked
If you have Blogger, you'll want to make sure your blog is listed as "public", so that it will appear on Blogger's recently updated blogs pages whenever you make a new post.
There is some speculation that this is what gets your blog spidered so quickly by Google if you use Blogger to post. And the answer is yes, if you are willing to wait about 48 hours, this will get you spidered.
And IF your site is indexed, it will probably be dropped out the next day, if this is all you do. This has been documented in public on other sites.
What hasn't been made public yet is that your best bet for staying spidered is frequent and regular updates. Let Google know that you're not trying to use Blogger to sp@m its database. Provide useful content that updates at regular intervals.
All these tips help you get ethical attention from Google. You don't need to do anything dishonest or underhanded to get your site spidered, or listed. So, if your site fills a need that Google has for sites, and you have a quality site, you can get listed.
With just these tips. you have enough to get a good blog into Google.
It'll be up to you to stay in.
About The Author
Can you really get spidered by the Googlebot in less than 24 hours? Is there more you can do to get your blog into shape for inclusion? What if you're using another blog system? Find out more at FreeTrafficTip.com .
2. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.
3. If you can buy a person's friendship, it is not worth it.
4. True friends have hearts that beat as one.
5. If you cannot think of any nice things to say about your friends, then you have the wrong friends.
6. Make friends before you need them.
7. If you were another person, would you like to be a friend of yours?
8. A good friend is one who neither looks down on you nor keeps up with you.
9. Be friendly with the folks you know. If it weren't for them you would be a total stranger. 10. A friend is never known till he is needed.
11. Friendship is a responsibility...not an opportunity.
12. Friendship is the cement that holds the world together
13. Friends are those who speak to you after others don't
14. The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail and not his tongue.
15. Pick your friends, but not to pieces.
16. A friend is one who puts his finger on a fault without rubbing it in.
17. The way to have friends is to be willing to lose some arguments.
18. If a friend makes a mistake, don't rub it in....rub it out.
19. Deal with other's faults as gently as if they were your own.
20. People are judged by the company they keep and the company they keep away from.
21. A friend is a person who can step on your toes without messing your shine.
22. The best mirror is an old friend.
23. The best possession one may have is a true friend.
24. Make friendship a habit and you will always have
25. You will never have a friend if you must have one without faults.
26. Doing nothing for your friends results in having no friends to do for.
27. Anyone can give advice, but a real friend will lend a helping hand.
28. You can make more friends by being interested in them than trying to have them be interested in you.
29. A real friend is a person who, when you've made a fool of yourself, lets you forget it.
30. A friend is a person who listens attentively while you say nothing.
31. You can buy friendship with friendship, but never with dollars.
32. True friends are like diamonds, precious but rare; false friends are like autumn leaves, found everywhere.
33. A friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg even though you're slightly cracked.
Isaac Newton had invited a scientist-friend of his, a man who professed atheism to dine with him. Seeking to corner his friend with his own arguments, Newton placed a model of the solar system on his table and invited his friend to view it. Upon examining it, Newton’s friend exclaimed, “what a marvelous craftsmanship!” Who fashioned this exquisite model?” Newton replied casually, “This model has no maker, it materialized from nothing.” Disbelief written large on his face, the friend asked, “What do you mean?” To this, Newton smiled and replied, “How can you my friend, insist that this model has to have a maker, while vehemently denying the existence of a Divine Creator?”
Amirul Mumineen Molana Ali ibn Abi Talib (AS) says that "I am astonished with people denying the Lord while they do see and witness his creation."
Moral: If a model of the solar system must have a creator then what about the gigantic solar system itself? Let us worship that Creator who has created you and me.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Allah, the Lord of honor and glory, will accept the repentance of His servant till his death-rattle begins."
Non-Profit Organisations can get upto 50 % off on Hosting with Ekhwan Web Solutions. Our Web server has a wonderful uptime.
Sunday, December 26, 2004
1) سيدنا القاضي النعمان رض كيا امام نا زمان ما وفاة تهيا ؟
الف) امام طيب ع م (ب) امام حاكم ع م (ج) امام معز ع م
2) قران مجيد ما 3 طاعة ني ذكر اوي ححهسس الله ني طاعة رسول الله ني طاعة انسس تيجي طاعة كئي ححهسس
ا) ملائكة ني طاعة (ب) انسان ني طاعة (ج) ائمة ني طاعة
3) رسول الله صلع امة نا درميان 2 نفيس ححيز موكي ككيا ححهسس يه كئي ححهسس
ا) قران انسس ائمة طاهرين (ب) قران انسس سنة (ج) عالم انسس سنة
4) مولانا علي ع م خلافة ثثر ايا تو 3 جنكك اثث يه لري عائشة ساتهسس معاوية ساتهسس تيجي كئي جنكك ححهسس
أ) بدر ني جنكك (ب) نهروان ني جنكك (ج) خيبر ني جنكك
5) علم حاصل كروا واسطسس 4 شرط ححهسس خاموش رهوو ، دهيان سي سنوو ، عمل كروو ححوتهو سوطط
أ) لكهوو (ب) علم نسس نشر كروو (ج) علم واسطسس دولة خرحح كروو
6) نيححسس لكهيلا غسل ما سي كيو غسل سنة نو ححهسس
(ا) جنابة نو غسل (ب) ميت نو غسل (ج) احرام نو غسل
7) فرزند ني ثثيشاب كثثرا ثثر لاككسس تو كتني وار كثثرو دهوو جوئيسس
(ا) ايك وار (ب) بسس وار (ج) تين وار
8) رسول الله صلع سفر كرتا تو 6 ححيز سفر ما ساتهسس لئي جاتا شيشي ، كينححيي ، سرمه داني ، ائينه ، كانككسي انسس ؟
(أ) سوئي (ب) داتن (ج) ححهوري
9) تيمم كهنا سي تهائي ؟
أ) ريتي سي (ب) سوكهي راكهـ سي (ج) ثثاك متي سي
10) قيامة نا دن الله تعالى سككلا كرتا انسان نا كيا عمل ما نظر كرسسس
أ) اهنا اخلاق ما (2) اهني نماز ما (ج) اهنا روزه انسس زكوة ما
11) سككلا كرتا مهوتو ححور كون كهوائي .
أ) جه حاجيو نو مال لوتسس (ب) يتيم نو مال كهائي جائي (ج) نماز نا اركان ما ححوري كرسس
12) اذان انسس اقامة وضوء بغير ديوائي
أ) ضرورة هوئي تو وضوء بغير ديوائي (ب) وضوء بغير اذان انسس اقامة نه ديوائي (ج) اذان وضوء بغير دئي سكسس ححهسس مككر اقامة تو وضوء ني حالة ما} ديوائي
13) قد قامت الصلوة ني سوطط معنى
أ) نماز ني تياري كروو (ب) نماز نو هوسس اخري وقت ححهسس (ج) نماز قائم تهئي ححكي ححهسس
14) اندهو اذان دئي سكسس
أ) هاطط دئي سكسس (ب) نه دئي سكسس (ج) مسجد ما نه دئي سكسس ككهر ما دئي سكسس
15) نافلة ني نماز ما اذان ديوائي
أ) دسس تو كوئي حرج نتهي (ب) نه ديوائي (ج) مخصوص نافلة ني نماز ما ج اذان ديوائي
16) كئي مسجد ما امامة سي نماز ثثرهسس تو 12 نماز نو ثواب
ا) قبيلة ني مسجد ما (ب) ماركت ني مسجد ما (ج) مسجد اقصى ما
17) اندها شخص امامة كراوي سكسس ؟
أ) نه كراوي سكسس (ب) كراوي سكسس جو اهنسس قبلة رو كروا ما اوسس (ج) فقط اندهاؤ نسس كراوي سكسس
18)مردو واسطسس افضل صف كئي انسس يه صف ما كئي جككه
أ) وححلي صف انسس امام نا مقابل (ب) اخري صف (ج) ثثهلي صف انسس امام نا جمني طرف
19) ححار ححيز ثثر نماز ني بناء ححهسس كامل وضوء ، ركوع ، سجود انسس
أ) نية (ب) تشهد (ج) خشوع
20) كوئي شخص نماز ما سورة الفاتحة ثثرهوو بهولي جائي تو سوطط حكم
أ) نماز والسس (ب) سهو نا 2 سجدة دسس (ج) كئي حرج نتهي
21) كوئي شخص نماز ما هسسس تو سوطط حكم
ا) سهو نا 2 سجدة دسس (ب) كئي حرج نتهي (ج) نماز توتي جائي نماز والسس
22) قيدي اذاد شخص نسس نماز ثثرهاوئي سكسس
ا) ضرورة هوئي تو كئي حرج نتهي (ب) نه ثثرهائي سكسس(ج) قيدي قيدي نسس ثثرهائي سكسس
23) قران مجيد ما خدا تعالى يه نماز ساتهسس كئي ححيز جوري ححهسس؟
أ) روزه (ب) زكوة (ج) جهاد
24) ككهرن ني نماز ني كتني ركعة ححهسس؟
أ) 10 ركعة (ب) 2 ركعة (ج) 4 ركعة
25) جمعة نا دن كيو عمل زيادة كرسس
أ) تطوع ني نماز (ب) رسول الله صلع ثثر صلوات (ج) سورة الكهف ني تلاوة
26) مسجد ما فقط امام انسس بئيرو هوئي تو نماز امامة سي تهائي
أ) هاطط امامة سي نماز تهائي (ب) نه تهائي بيوسس ثثوتانا من سي نماز ثثرهسس (ج) بيوسس ما سي كوئي بهي عمل كرسس
27) مولانا علي ع م 5 جككه كهولاَّ ثثاو ححلتا ، عيد الفطر نا دن ، عيد الاضحى نا دن ، جمعة نا دن ، بيمار نسس ثثريككوا جائي ته وقت انسس ؟
أ) ليلة القدر ني نماز ما (ب) جنازة ني نماز ما (ج) خوشي نا جمن ما
28)عيد ني نماز ما اذان انسس اقامة ديوائي ؟
أ) هاطط ديوائي (ب) فقط اذان دسس (ج) اذان انسس اقامة نه ديوائي
29) عيد ني نماز ما ثثهلي ركعة ما والشمس وضحاها ني سورة ثثرهسس بيجي ركعة ما سوطط ثثرهسس
أ) الم نشرح (ب) انا انزلناه في ليلة القدر (ج) هل اتاك حديث الغاشية
30) كوئي شخص مغرب ني نماز ما ركوع بهولئي جائي تو سوطط حكم ؟
أ) سهو نا 2 سجدة دسس (ب) كوئي حرج نتهي (ج) نماز والسس
31) كوئي شخص سفر ثثر جائي انسس 10 دن ني نية هوئي تو نماز ثثوري ثثرهسس تو سوطط اهنا 50 فرض تمام تهاوا ضروري ححهسس
أ) نه ضروري نتهي (ب) هاطط 50 فرض ثثرهوو ضروري ححهسس (ج) 10 دن انسس 50 فرض بيوسس ضروري ححهسس
32) صلوة الخوف خوف ني نماز يعني سوطط ؟
أ) سفر ني نماز (ب) بيمار ني نماز (ج) جنكك ما جه نماز ثثرهسس يه نماز
33) ككهرن ني نماز امامة بغير ثثرهائي ؟
أ) هاطط ثثرهائي (ب) فقط امامة سي ج ثثرهائي (ج) اكيلا يا امامة ساتهسس بيوسس طرح سي ثثرهائي
34) صلوة الكسوف يعني سوطط ؟
ا) ححاند انسس سورج نا ككهرن ني نماز (ب) جنازة ني نماز (ج) ثثاني طلب كروا واسطسس نماز
35) صلوة الاستسقاء يعني سوطط ؟
أ) جنكك ني نماز (ب) بيمار ني نماز (ج) ثثاني طلب كروا واسطسس نماز
36) كوئي شخص وتر نو قنوت بهولئي جائي تو سوطط حكم ؟
أ) سهو نا 2 سجدة دسس (ب) نماز والسس (ج) كئي حرج نتهي
37) كوئي شخص فجر نا فرض نو قنوت بهولئي جائي تو سوطط حكم ؟
أ) سهو نا 2 سجدة دسس (ب) نماز والسس (ج) كئي حرج نتهي
38) قران كريم ما جملة كتنا سجدة ححهسس؟
أ) 10 سجدة (ب) 14 سجدة (ج) 15 سجدة
39) قران مجيد ما اخري سجدة كئي سورة ما ححهسس
أ) سورة القدر (ب) سورة العاديات (ج) سورة العلق
40) ككهرن ني نماز عصر ني نماز بعد ثثرهائي
أ) عصر بعد نه ثثرهائي (ب) كوئي بهي وقت ثثرهائي (ج) فقط نماز نا وقت ما ج ثثرهائي
A teacher's role is one of the most important in carving any human life and though many would deny it is indeed the most noble of all professions.
Why are teachers not respected in our society?? Is there any reply to that?? Why are the students to later grow up to be engineers and doctors or even head of states tend to stand tall on the heads of their teachers who are yet even better then parents that brought them to the world as a result of lust and sexual pleasures. Whereas the teacher uplifts a mans character and strengthens his soul preparing him to face the world with much courage and confidence. Yet further the teachers often is a ladder to the heavens and a pointer towards the Lord. I hope you agree with me.
I had formed a group for Moallimeen of your community and its just my little effort to give them the much needed importance as well as bringing them together. If you are a Moallim please join us: http://group.yahoo.com/group/attalim
Brotherhood Beyond Boundries.
Islam spreads a feeling of friendship among muslims and non-muslims alike. Therefore, it warns muslims against whatever that may weeken this friendship and evoke enmity and hatred among them, such as:
1 Backbiting, which means to speak ill of your muslim brother in his absence.
2. Spreading gossip or tale bearing, which means carrying what one person says to another with the intention of causing enemity between them.
3. Mockery and ridicule, which means mocking at other people. Allah has created all people alike A Muslim is not allowed to laugh at anyone for his color, poverty, origin, physical handicap or appearance.
For more articles on Islam and Fatemi Tradition please visit: mumineen.org
If you are a Dawoodi Bohra then join ekhwan.org