1. Trust the Creator rather than his creation, trust the Truthful rather than the lier.
2. Seek Rizq from al-Rahman (Allah), as there is no one else who can feed you except Him.
3. He who thinks that his rizq or earnings is in his own hands does not trust Allah.
4. He who thinks that a mere human can feed him or provide a living to him has gone on a slippery way and is sure to fall.
Amirul Mumineen (AS) further says:
1. I am happy with whatever Allah has parted for me and have submitted by will to by Creator.
2. Just as Allah has done my betterment in the past so will He in the future.
These words are said to to those of Amirul Mumineen (AS):
1. I anticipate that the world will soon be over and has prepared for its journey.
2. Never has the world been forever for anyone, nor has anyone stayed in the world forever.