Friday, September 05, 2008

Akhlaq - A bounty of Allah Subhanahu

Raulallah (SA) has said that good character is a bounty of Allah Subhanahu. While there is a huge difference between character and etiquette, most people tend to mix it up. I am most font of the dua of Imam Ali Zainul Abideen, "allahumma inni auzobeba an tahsona fi rayil aine alaniyati...." and I think it is the most profound of all duas when it comes to seeking purity of heart and soul while teaching us that our amal should be purely for the sake of our lord.

Long time back I had complied an eBook on Akhlaq in Lisan al-Dawat (Akhlaq.pdf) on the occasion of being blessed the sharaf of Ziyafat al-Shukr of my Maula Syedna Mohammed Buhanuddin Aqa (TUS) with my classmates in Hadi Ashara in the year 1422. It is one of the most cherished memories which have been embedded in my soul among the many that Jamea Saifiyah has granted me. Huzurala (TUS) had since after then time and again blessed me with the sharaf of inquiring about what I do and may I be blessed with his khidmat till the last breath, whatever it maybe. With all my heart I have never sought the happiness of anyone accept my Maula (TUS) and will keep doing that no matter what begets.

Akhlaq My niyat then and now with the compilation and sharing of this eBook is to be blessed with the nazaraat of Aqa Maula (TUS) which would bring out the best in me for his khidmat and deteriorate the barriers of weaknesses in me and turn them into strengths for the sake of the love of Aqa Maula (TUS) that I have inborn.

May Allah Subhanahu bless Aqa Maula Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) with a long life. Ameen.